How To Check the Readymade Concrete Mixer?
The readymade concrete mixer is a machine that mixes cement, sand and gravel aggregates and water into concrete mixtures. It is an important part of the concrete mixing plant. Many people do not pay attention to inspection when using the concrete mixer, which may shorten the life of the concrete mixer. Therefore, the operation of the concrete mixer should check the following aspects:
1. Check whether the lubricating oil (grease) of each gearbox and each lubricating part of the readymade concrete mixer is sufficient and good;
2. Check the power supply voltage of the concrete mixer: the rated voltage is 380 volts, and the error is +5% to -5%;
3. Check whether the wiring of the motor and electrical components is secure, the enclosure of the distribution box must be reliably pressed to the ground, and all pipelines should be properly placed to prevent accidents caused by crushing or bruising during work;
4. Check whether the connecting bolts of various parts are firm, especially the connection of moving parts. If they are loose, they should be tightened immediately. Check whether the open gear is closed correctly;
5. Check whether the steel wire rope is neatly arranged on the drum, and re-wrap it if it is loose;
6. Check whether the mixing tank, the hopper and the track are consistent, if the direction is wrong, the power supply wiring should be changed;
7. Prepare the water storage container, place it near the water pump, and put the suction valve into the container. The quality of the water used should be kept clean.
As a professional readymade concrete mixer manufacturer in China, Haomei Machinery has strong production capacity and fast product delivery. Once customers sign a cooperation contract, they can sit back and relax, and wait for the purchased products to be shipped, assembled, and debugged, and they can directly start to generate economic value.